Friday, March 1, 2013

What did you learn from the Geological Time Activities (timeline, videos)? What do you think is the main point I was trying to get you to discover?

     I learned a lot from the Geological time activities like the plate tectonics when all the continents were  all together.  I think it's pretty cool to have all the continents close by because that way, we wouldn't need to have to ride on an airplane. I wonder if all the continents become one, would everyone speak the same language? I also like the human evolution. How the appearance of humans change is very interesting. It makes me wonder what humans would look like in the future.
I think that you are helping me discover and learn more about how the world came to be and how humans became how we are right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment